PUFF PUFF PASS

If you cant Google it - Puff Puff Pass it

Thursday, May 11, 2006

WANTED: Please help me find these missing girls

Elo All...

I'm about to start posting flyers on every single tree & lightpole in Sandton. In my manic state of depression I've come to the conclusion that most of the celebrities out there have had the chance with me but have just NOT "played their cards right." I mean who the fcuk wants a guy with a surname like PITT???

There is only one girl that I am holding my "celebrity virginity status" for and that is now that mighty fine Jessica Alba!

So instead of me reacting to this situation Ive decided to be the better man and respond to the situation. I'm going for the next best thing...their look a likes!

So if you have seen these ladies please make sure you drop a comment right under this damn post! My sanity depends on it...

I'm gonna give Netstar a call now to see if they can help me find it...or maybe I'll call Tim at Tracker Control...ah WTF!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home